Saturday, September 22, 2012

Back for the Attack - Cyber Green

So I have returned!

After much time off with work stress, life stress, financial stress I feel like I finally have some time and energy to put back into blogging.

I had also been spending a fair amount of time doing crafts (which I had totally neglected) and also playing some games, both computer and table top war gaming.

A welcome back post would not be complete without some pictures!

Here is my newest tattoo, it's actually very new! only a week old! It is by far my fav and was drawn from scratch and tattooed by my friend Paul Abstruse who is a published comic book artist.
(this goes from practically my crotch to my knee on my left thigh it's HUGE)
Check out his work here!

 

So I changed my diet a fair bit, I have cut out all wheat and a lot of beans, corn, limited my dairy and rice intake and I have actually lost quite a bit of weight.

Instead of an xxl shirt from ThinkGeek I am an M! My corset that used to just fit now completely closed at the back! In addition to becoming more sexy I also feel less sick, have more energy and can think better.

Here are some pics of a cute green outfit I wore the other weekend.

Mellie (co star of industrial dance video), me and my man Mr J

Mr J and Hollyquinn

5 comments:

Cassy G said...

Your tattoo is awesome and glad you're feeling better! You're looking great (and your bf is a cutie pie... but that might not be manly enough so don't tell him that, lol)

Lycanthropica said...

Aww thanks Miss C :) I won't tell him ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great outfit, I love neon green and Dane! I'm glad you are feeling healthier, you look good!

Lycanthropica said...

Thanks lady :) trust you to spot the Dane! I actually based that whole outfit on that skirt as I had owned it for a year and never gotten to wear it!

Astifa Kazmi said...

so nice preety blog . i like it
Parfum pas cher